Tech is changing the world, and large organizations are adapting on the fly. But why do most digital initiatives crash?
Disruption in Action reveals how to take on digital and win. It tells seven company stories, covering the high-level strategy through to the operational nitty-gritty, all based on the authors’ inside experience as Europe’s leading digital transformation experts. They take a unique fictionalized approach to dig deep into not just the tech, but also the people side of change, which is always where the real complexity lies.
Told with striking insights, practical lessons and sparkling wit, this is essential reading for any leader looking to understand digital and shape the future.
Praise for Disruption in Action
This outstanding book shows how companies can transform themselves to become future-ready.
– Mark Schneider, CEO of Nestlé
If you want to see how to make disruption work, this book has many of the answers.
– Nancy McKinstry, CEO of Wolters Kluwer
Tackles this most complex and relevant topic with tremendous in-depth knowledge.
– Dolf van den Brink, CEO of Heineken
Reads like a novel, but with real situations and brilliant insights.
– Prabha Parameswaran, Group President at Colgate-Palmolive
The most enjoyable business book I know and, at the same time, the most detailed display of real experience.
– Dick Boer, Former CEO of Ahold Delhaize
Business wisdom is often best imparted in parables. Disruption in Action does just that … The companies are fictional but their problems – and the authors’ solutions – are very real.
– Martin Vander Weyer, Business Editor of The Spectato
Interviews en artikelen (2)
Over Alexandra Jankovich
Andere boeken door Alexandra Jankovich
Over Tom Voskes
Andere boeken door Tom Voskes
Over Adrian Hornsby
Andere boeken door Adrian Hornsby
1. The CDO: The CEO Who Searched for a Digital Messiah 5
2. The Acquisition: The Unicorn Hunters 23
3. The Spin-Out: The Hare, the Tortoise and the Private Equity Firm 51
4. The Corporate Start-Up or Venture: Pavel’s Principles 79
5. The Pilot or the Sandbox: The Sandbox in the Desert 127
6. The Global Transformation: Building Rome 163
7. People Change: Three Eurekas! 207
8. Conclusion 233
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan